Wednesday, September 8, 2010

iPhoto Project

1. Which search terms did you use to find images (for the letters of your name and the images that describe you) and why?
2. What skills did you use/learn in this project?
3. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation.
4. This was a more creative project than our first 2. Did you prefer it or the more cut and dry assignments in Word and Excel?


1. For the letters of my name I searched in Google Images: Letter C or Letter B. I used this because a if you would just search a c then you would get every picture named with a c in it.
2. I learned how to use iPhoto better and import my photos and making screen shows.
3. If I take some pictures in the future I can make them look a lot better.
4. No, I would have rather had the iPhoto. I didn't know that much about iPhoto and now I do. I knew too much about Word and Excel already.

No comments:

Post a Comment